History of Art. Attribution and expertise of art objects (full-time programme)
Programme of the professional retraining
- Classical (academic) History of Art - architecture, painting, sculpture, graphics, decorative and applied arts.
- Theory of Art.
- Attribution and expertise of art objects.
- Style characteristics of art objects.
- Drafting of expert conclusions.
- Technical and technological expertise.
- Estimate in the art markets of Russia and Europe.
Speciality: History of Art. Attribution and expertise of art objects
Mode of study: daytime, e-learning.
Duration: 2 years.
Attendance: 6-hour classes 3 times per week.
1st year programme:
- The history of foreign and Russian art from ancient time till the present day.
- Styles of decorative and applied arts, Oriental art.
- Description and analyses of art objects.
- Painting and graphics techniques and materials.
2nd year programme:
- The basis of attribution and expertise of painting, graphics, icons, jewellery and gems, furniture, porcelain, glass, coins, weapons.
- The contemporary art market, history of antiques dealing and famous auction houses, principles of art objects valuation, framework legislation of Russian Federation in the field of import and export of artistic values.
- The graduates of the full-time programme receive validated diplomas of professional retraining.
|1.||Introduction to History of Art.||2|
|2.||Art of ancient Greece and Rome.||50|
|5.||Art of the Renaissance.||60|
|6.||West European Art of the XVII century.||30|
|7.||West European Art of the XVIII century.||30|
|8.||West European Art of the XIX century.||30|
|9.||West European Art from the end of the XIX century to the beginning of the XX century.||30|
|10.||Arts of Islam.||40|
|11.||Arts of India, Southeast Asia and Far East.||30|
|12.||Art of ancient Russia.||30|
|13.||Russian Art of the XVIII century.||30|
|14.||Russian Art of the XIX century.||30|
|15.||Russian Art from the end of the XIX century to the beginning of the XX century.||40|
|16.||Techniques and materials of visual arts.||30|
|17.||Restoration of monuments of material culture.||30|
Total hours – 552
|1.||Styles of decorative and applied arts.||40|
|2.||Painting of the XX century and the contemporary art process in Russia.||40|
|3.||Attribution and expertise of painting and graphics.||24|
|4.||Method of expert analysis of painting, decorative and applied arts.||20|
|6.||Attribution and expertise of icons.||24|
|7.||Attribution and expertise of porcelain and ceramics.||24|
|8.||Attribution and expertise of art glass.||24|
|9.||Attribution and expertise of metal artworks.||24|
|10.||Basis expertise of gems.||24|
|12.||Attribution and expertise of Russian jewellery art.||24|
|13.||Attribution and expertise of foreign jewellery art.||24|
|14.||Jewellery brands. The contemporary jewellery art masters.||24|
|15.||Attribution and expertise of furniture and restoration methods.||24|
|16.||Attribution and restoration of antique books and book graphics.||16|
|17.||Expertise of weapons and items of military art.||16|
|19.||History and attribution of costumes.||16|
|20.||Numismatics and bonistics.||16|
|22.||Basis of an art-dealing profession and the contemporary art market.||16|
|23.||Method of holding auctions.||16|
|24.||Legislation in the art market.||16|
|25.||Principles of collecting.||16|
Total hours: 552.