Ladies and gentlemen! We offer you a list of special courses conducted by our Institute for the last two years. We are proud of the star education staff, which shares knowledge with our students at practice sessions, applies pressure to arrange the attendance of closed funds and helps us to avoid the lines to popular exhibitions. Each 6 months we repeat the authors’ special courses, so if you are interested in any subject, call to the Institute and enroll beforehand.
- Forgery and falsification: how not to be trapped.
Expertise “on the knees”: how, without special equipment, to be sure almost at 100% that art object is original. Not all is expensive porcelain that has a mark.
- History and methodology of attribution and expertise of West European painting (from the epoch of the Renaissance to the XX century) in the halls of the State Pushkin Fine Arts Museum.
- Art Deco: lifestyle and antiques. Small plastic and cabinet sculpture.
Art Deco furniture in the art market: who created and who buys;
Genres and trends of three periods of Art Deco.
Art Deco materials. Spectacular decorative techniques. Russian small sculpture; key names; American version of Art Deco as a new centre of initiative and influence in the field of style.
- History of Russian interiors.
- Collecting of Russian porcelain: objects and principles.
- Russian jewellery art in a magnificent epoch of Modern.
- Foreign jewellery art: the history of brands.
- Attribution and expertise of weapons and items of military art.
- Russian painting and graphics in the XVIII-XX centuries (periods).
- Buying art is profitable: the example of nonconformist Sixties.
- Effective investment in art. How to define the chance for success?
- The contemporary Russian Orthodox iconography.
- History of Furniture Art.
- Icon as an object of collecting.
- Dior: under the sign of Art.
- Painting in the art market.
- History of fashion: secrets of Haute Couture and birth of Pret-a-Porte.
- Market conditions. Antique painting of the XIX- the beginning of the XX century: techniques, identification of the authenticity and value of the creation period.
- The review and analysis of the antique icons market: identification of school and authenticity.
- Art investments: investment potential of collecting.
Perspectives of the global art market and pricing factors. Estimation of art asset cost.
- Fairy-tale in the history of printing.
- Russian stone-cutting Art of the last century. Empire of the Urals gems. Faberge and stone-cutting plastic.
- West European and Russian porcelain of the XIX century: peculiarities of technology, forms and décor.
West European porcelain of the first third of the XX century: key tendencies.