History of Art. Attribution and expertise of art objects (basic programme)
Programme of the professional retraining
- Attribution and expertise of art objects.
- Style characteristics of art and culture objects.
- Technical and technological expertise.
- Estimate in the art markets of Russia and Europe.
- Drafting of expert conclusions.
Speciality: History of Art. Expertise of art objects.
Mode of study: day, e-learning.
Education period: 1 year.
Schedule: 6-hour classes 3 times per week.
The aim of this programme is to acquire professional skills on attribution and expertise of art objects.
The programme includes:
- The basis of attribution and expertise of painting, graphics, icons, jewellery and gems, furniture, porcelain, glass, coins, weapons.
- The contemporary art market, history of antiques dealing and famous auction houses, principles of valuation of art objects, framework legislation of Russian Federation in the field of import and export of artistic values.
- The graduates of the full-time course receive validated diplomas of the professional retraining.
|1.||West European painting and graphics of the XV – XIX centuries.||30|
|2.||Russian art of the XV – XIX centuries.||24|
|3.||Russian art from the end of the XIX century till the beginning of the XX century.||24|
|4.||Painting of the XX century and the contemporary art process in Russia.||24|
|5.||Styles of decorative and applied arts.||24|
|6.||Method of expert artwork analysis in painting, decorative and applied arts.||20|
|7.||Attribution and expertise of icons.||20|
|8.||Restoration of monuments of material culture.||20|
|9.||Attribution and expertise of porcelain and ceramics.||24|
|10.||Attribution and expertise of art glass.||24|
|11.||Attribution and expertise of metal artworks.||24|
|12.||Attribution and expertise of furniture and restoration methods.||24|
|13.||Basis expertise of gems.||24|
|14.||Attribution and expertise of Russian jewellery art.||24|
|15.||Attribution and expertise of foreign jewellery art.||24|
|17.||Jewellery brands. The contemporary jewellery art masters.||24|
|18.||Attribution and expertise of weapons and items of military art.||16|
|19.||History and attribution of costumes.||16|
|21.||Attribution and expertise of antique books and book graphics.||16|
|24.||Basis of an art-dealing profession and the contemporary art market.||16|
|25.||Method of holding auctions.||16|
|26.||Legislation in antiques dealing.||16|
|27.||Principles of collecting.||16|
Total hours: 566 academic hours.